East Coast Lobster Rolls
on ACE Classic Sausage Gourmet Buns
A change from the usual burger fare, these lobster patties – inspired by the East Coast – are perfect for summer entertaining.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 4 ACE Bakery® Classic Sausage Gourmet Buns, warmed
- 1 lb cooked lobster, cut into chunks
- 2/3 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh chives
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. each salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp. butter, softened
- 8 leaves Boston lettuce
- In large bowl, combine lobster, celery, mayonnaise, yogurt, chives, mustard, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Using sharp knife, slice down along top of each bun lengthwise. Gently pull open; spread buns inside with butter.
- Line buns with lettuce. Scoop lobster mixture evenly into buns.
- Patties can be made ahead and refrigerated for up to one day. Reheat on baking sheet in 400° (200°C) oven for about 10 minutes or until warmed through.
This recipe is from ACE Bakery®.