Decadent Dark Chocolate and Creamy Brie Grilled Cheese
on ACE® Sliced Sourdough Miche
This sweet take on grilled cheese oozes with a decadent pairing of melted dark chocolate, gooey Brie and the tang of ACE® Sourdough Sliced Miche, eating this sandwich is like taking a bite out of heaven.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Serves: 3-4 people
- 6-8 slices ACE Bakery® Sourdough Miche
- 175g wheel Brie cheese, sliced into ¼” slices
- 100g dark chocolate bar (70%), broken into squares
- 2 tbsp. butter (optional)
Pro Tip- Putting the wheel of brie in the freezer for 10 minutes to firm up makes it easier to slice thinly.
- Heat a griddle or wide skillet to medium low heat.
- Lay our 3-4 pairs of ACE Bakery® Sourdough Miche slices. Evenly cover one side of each pair with sliced brie and evenly divide the squares of chocolate. Close up the sandwiches.
- If using, melt the butter on the griddle and spread around. Griddle the sandwiches in the butter until bread is golden and crisp, and the brie is melted, approximately 2 minutes per side.
Optional add ins- fresh raspberry, sliced strawberry, hot honey, sour cherry preserve