Crunchy Chocolate Cardamom Truffles
with ACE Artisan Granola
Indulge in rich and velvety chocolate truffles with a small hit of aromatic spice and our especially addictive ACE Bakery® Artisan Granola.
Serves: Makes about 30 truffles
- 1½ cups ACE Bakery® Artisan Granola
- 1 cup 35% cream
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter
- ½ tsp. ground cardamon
- 8 oz. bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 8 oz. semisweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla bean paste (or extract)
- In a medium-sized pot, heat the cream, butter and cardamom over medium heat, whisking to combine. Heat to just under a boil, then remove from the heat and stir in the bittersweet and semisweet chocolates. Leave for 3 minutes and then stir until melted, smooth and glossy. Next, stir in the vanilla bean paste.
- Pour the mixture out onto a small parchment paper lined baking sheet. No need to spread out. Chill the mixture in the refrigerator for 2 hours until firm to the touch.
- Using a melon baller or a teaspoon, scoop up about 1 tablespoon of the chilled chocolate mixture, and then roll into a smooth round ball. Next, roll the ball in ACE Bakery® Artisan Granola, and then place on a clean parchment paper lined baking sheet. Continue making all the truffles. Place truffles in the refrigerator for 1 hour to set until firm.
- Enjoy with your favourite coffee beverage as a snack or after meal treat!
This recipe is from ACE Bakery®.