with ACE® Sourdough Baguette
This simple and quick to make Charcuterie Kabobs are a fun way to change up a charcuterie board. Pair your favourite selections of meats, cheese and accompaniments with our sourdough baguette for a perfect appetizer or lunch!
Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- ACE Bakery® Sourdough Baguette, cubed or torn in 1.5-2” pieces
- 2 large wooden or metal skewers
- 75g semi firm to firm cheese, cubed in large pieces
- 75g cured meats or charcuterie, sliced or cubed
- Pickled or fresh vegetables (cherry tomato, olives, gherkins, pearl onions, etc.)
- Cut or tear ACE Bakery® Baguette, charcuterie, cheese and vegetables to approx. the same size.
- Thread alternating ingredients and chunks of baguette, to keep a variety of textures, balanced flavours (sweet, salty, spicy, briny, fresh) and colours.
Choose your own adventure, or try these suggested pairings:
- Bocconcini, cherry tomato, fresh basil leaves, sliced prosciutto, drizzled with balsamic reduction
- Fresh Fig slices, semi firm ashed goat cheese, fresh strawberry, Sopressata
- Kielbasa, green olives (pitted), aged white cheddar, gherkin, sundried tomato
- Kalamata olive (pitted), cherry tomato, roasted red pepper, marinated feta, cured salami