Raisin Pecan Ice Cream Sandwiches
on ACE Raisin & Pecan Artisan Toasts
This grown-up version of a childhood treat is so easy to make – prepare them ahead so they’re ready to grab from the freezer anytime.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes (+ 2 hours freezing time)
- 1 package ACE Bakery® Artisan Toasts
- 1/3 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 1/3 cup toffee bits
- 3 1/2 cups butterscotch ripple ice cream, softened slightly
- Combine pecans and toffee bits on shallow plate. Set aside.
- Working in 2 batches, scoop 1/4 cup ice cream onto 14 toasts. Top with 14 toasts, pressing gently to spread ice cream to edges. Smooth edges with butter knife.
- Roll edges of ice cream sandwiches in pecan mixture. Freeze for 30 minutes. Remove from freezer; wrap sandwiches individually in plastic wrap. Freeze for about 2 hours or until firm.
Tip: Toast pecans in a dry skillet set over medium heat, stirring often, for 3 to 4 minutes or until toasted and fragrant.
This recipe is from ACE Bakery®.