Pulled Maple Barbecue Salmon Burgers
on ACE Multigrain Gourmet Buns
The quintessential Canadian flavours of salmon and maple syrup combine in this burger inspired by the West Coast.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 4 ACE Bakery Multigrain Gourmet Buns, sliced
- 4 salmon fillets (about 4 oz/125 g each)
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) each salt and pepper
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) barbecue sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) maple syrup
- 2 tsp (10 mL) grainy mustard
- 1 1/3 cups (325 mL) prepared coleslaw
- Preheat grill to medium heat; grease grate well. Sprinkle salmon fillets with salt and pepper. Grill salmon for 8 to 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Whisk together barbecue sauce, maple syrup and mustard. Flake salmon with fork and toss with sauce.
- Lightly toast buns. Spoon salmon mixture onto bottom halves of buns and top with coleslaw. Cap with tops of buns.
- Burgers are delicious served warm or cold.
- Salmon can be baked on a greased foil-lined baking sheet in 400° (200°C) oven for 6 to 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork if desired.
This recipe is from ACE Bakery.