Grilled Peaches with Ricotta
and ACE Classic Cranberry Almond Artisan Granola
Sweet and juicy peaches are grilled, then filled with creamy ricotta and topped with crunchy granola for the perfect summertime dessert.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 2/3 cup ACE Bakery® Classic Cranberry Almond Artisan Granola
- 4 ripe peaches, pitted and halved
- 3 tbsp. maple syrup, divided
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon, divided
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2/3 cup smooth ricotta cheese
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 2 tbsp. thinly sliced fresh mint leaves
- Toss together peaches, 2 tbsp. maple syrup, lemon juice and 1/2 tsp. cinnamon.
- Preheat grill to medium heat; brush grill with olive oil. Place peaches on grill, cut-sides down; grill for 3 to 4 minutes or until well marked. Turn over; grill for about 4 minutes or until peaches are heated through and softened slightly.
- Combine ricotta, remaining maple syrup and cinnamon, and ginger; spread over peach halves. Sprinkle with granola and top with mint.
- It’s best to use freestone peaches for this dessert.
- You can substitute mascarpone for ricotta cheese if desired.
This recipe is from ACE Bakery®.