East Coast Lobster Rolls
on ACE Classic Sausage Gourmet Buns
A change from the usual burger fare, these lobster patties – inspired by the East Coast – are perfect for summer entertaining.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 4 ACE Bakery Classic Sausage Gourmet Buns, warmed
- 1 lb (500 g) cooked lobster, cut into chunks
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) chopped celery
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chopped fresh chives
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp (2 mL) each salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) butter, softened
- 8 leaves Boston lettuce
- In large bowl, combine lobster, celery, mayonnaise, yogurt, chives, mustard, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Using sharp knife, slice down along top of each bun lengthwise. Gently pull open; spread buns inside with butter.
- Line buns with lettuce. Scoop lobster mixture evenly into buns.
- Patties can be made ahead and refrigerated for up to one day. Reheat on baking sheet in 400° (200°C) oven for about 10 minutes or until warmed through.
This recipe is from ACE Bakery.