Chorizo Shrimp Rolls
on ACE® Classic Sausage Buns
This delicious shrimp salad is flavoured with chorizo and kicked up with Dijon mustard!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 4 ACE Bakery® Classic Sausage Gourmet Buns
- 1 pound (454g) cooked shrimp, medium dice
- ¾ pound (340g) chorizo sausage, cooked according to package directions, cooled, diced
- 1 cup (240ml) celery, diced
- 1/4 cup (60ml) chives, finely chopped, half reserved to garnish.
- 1/8 cup (30ml) parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup (120ml) mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. (15ml) Dijon mustard
- ½ lemon, juiced
- ½ tsp. (2.5ml) salt
- ½ tsp. (2.5) pepper
- Lettuce leaves to serve
- In a large bowl mix together cooked shrimp, cooked diced chorizo sausage, celery, chives, parsley, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, salt and pepper, stirring to combine.
- Slice each ACE® Gourmet Sausage Bun down the top, but not all the way through and toast if desired
- Top toasted buns with lettuce leaves, fill with the chorizo shrimp salad, garnish with extra chopped chives