Reports to: Director of Marketing
Description: This position works with the Director of Marketing and Marketing Manager in developing new business, lead strategic projects, launch new products, and build brand equity.
- Develop and present annual strategic marketing plans
- Initiate, lead teams, and deliver strategic business initiatives (market development, new channels, new products)
- Design and manage research projects to deliver consumer and customer insights and translate those insights into plans to build revenue
- Build strong partnerships with the sales team and develop and present impactful customer presentations
- Develop distribution and trade promotion strategies (calendar/pricing/skus/merchandising etc.)
- Leverage merchandising programs to support in-store strategic development including, merchandising direction, display solutions, packaging, product knowledge tools and retailer consumer promotions
- Represent ACE Bakery at key trade events
- University degree in marketing or commerce combined with 3 - 5+ years marketing/business development experience working in a CPG environment
- Excellent strategic, problem solving, & analytical skills; strong business acumen
- Strong track record of project management successfully leading multi-function teams to deliver
- Detail oriented with excellent interpersonal and communication (oral, written and presentation) skills;
- Experience and knowledge of bakery industry/competitors an asset
- Proficient in MS Office suite
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Contact: Interested applicants can forward their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax 416-241-1330.
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies or telephone calls please.
The following positions are currently available at ACE Bakery.
- QA Technician - 13 Month Contract (Toronto Location)
- Executive Assistant
- Maintenance Electrician (Mississauga Location)
- Product Manager
Apply using the links above. Or, send us your resumé via fax to the attention of Human Resources at:
Via e-mail to: email@example.com or
Via mail to:
ATTN: Human Resources
1 Hafis Road
Toronto, ON M6M 2V6
If you have questions regarding any of the positions above, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.