Key Account Manager- GTA
Reports To: National Accounts Manager- Retail
Description: As the primary contact for selected customers the Sales/Account Supervisor will plan, develop and coordinate sales activities to maximize existing sales opportunities and develop new market opportunities for the sales of new and existing products.
- Maintain and develop working relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop and implement effective sales plans to meet or exceed the growth objectives of our existing customer base
- Identify and help implement go-to-market strategy for new products and programs with target markets and customers
- Use market and product knowledge to source and develop new accounts through active prospecting, referrals and leads.
- Assist in the development of budgets and sales strategies
- Provide assistance in the development of new opportunities through existing customers with other sales personnel, as well as assisting other team members regarding product knowledge or resource information
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of all ACE Bakery products and programs, and a complete awareness and understanding of the competition with regards to markets, products and pricing
- Other related duties as assigned or required
- 5 - 7 years of sales experience working in the retail food industry, career progression with account management is a plus.
- Solid merchandising experience and knowledge of bakery industry/competitors.
- Experience working with both national accounts and independent specialty retailers
- Outstanding customer service, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong planning, analytical and organizational skills.
- Valid Driver's License and clean driving record.
- Ability to work occasional weekends and evening shifts, overnight travel required.
- Required to follow health and safety standards at all times.
Hours of Work:
Monday to Friday with occasional evenings and weekends. This is a permanent full time position.
If you have lots of energy and want to learn and contribute in a fast paced environment, ACE Bakery is the opportunity for you! Please forward your resume and a covering letter explaining why you are well suited for this position to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies or telephone calls please.
The following positions are currently available at ACE Bakery.
- Merchandiser - Montreal
- Product Manager
- Director of Supply Chain
- Key Account Manager- GTA
- Customer Sales Analyst
- Maintenance Mechanic- Class B Refrigeration
- Product Development Specialist
Apply using the links above. Or, send us your resumé via fax to the attention of Human Resources at:
Via e-mail to: email@example.com or
Via mail to:
ATTN: Human Resources
1 Hafis Road
Toronto, ON M6M 2V6
If you have questions regarding any of the positions above, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.