Maintenance Mechanic- Class B Refrigeration
Reports To: Maintenance Supervisor
Description: As the Maintenance Mechanic, you will be required to repair and maintain industrial bakery equipment to ensure a safe and reliable operation.
Repairs and Maintenance
- Service, clean and perform preventative maintenance and overhaul on all production and plant equipment in bakery
- Continually improve equipment function via design improvements
Health and Safety
- Ensure that work area is clean of debris and hazards at all times and check work area for such hazards upon arrival and when departing each area of work
- Work in a safe manner in accordance with legislated and company health and safety standards
- Respond to bakery needs with a positive customer service attitude
- Must have Class B Refrigeration Operator license as well as Industrial Electrician license
- 2-5 years' experience, preferably in the food industry
- Experience with PLC (Programmable Logic Controllers) and ability to assist all trades people as required
- Problem solving skills and good communication skills are required
Hours of Work: Ability to work flexible shifts. This is a permanent full time position.
If you have lots of energy and want to learn and contribute in a fast paced environment, ACE Bakery is the opportunity for you! Please forward your resume and a covering letter explaining why you are well suited for this position to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies or telephone calls please.
The following positions are currently available at ACE Bakery.
- Maintenance Manager (Secretariat court, Mississauga)
- Maintenance Mechanic- Class B Refrigeration
- Key Account Manager - Foodservice (Calgary)
- Part Time Product Demonstrator- Montreal
Apply using the links above. Or, send us your resumé via fax to the attention of Human Resources at:
Via e-mail to: email@example.com or
Via mail to:
ATTN: Human Resources
1 Hafis Road
Toronto, ON M6M 2V6
If you have questions regarding any of the positions above, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.